Monday, February 1, 2010

Lonely Coffee Shop (一)

I walked in a
Lonely Coffee Shop at the dark corner surrounded with blue lights.
I ordered a cup of coffee contained my complicated but adventurous life.
A life full of warmth and romance; A life full of loneliness and coldness.
I put my life on the table as a bet to live in this world hoping in exchange of an destination;
An destination to .......

(1)

Have anyone had this feeling about a person once were closed is not the same as before?
Has he/she changed? Or have I changed? Or is our friendship same as love?

After a period of time, we finally come to a result:
"We are not as compatible as we thought we were?!"

As the person becomes closer to my other friends than me,
should I get mad at this person, or get mad at myself (since I have failed to construct our friendship well)?
Or am I simply thinking too much on this matter?
Am I focusing on little details and forgetting to look at the big picture?

Sometimes, I just want to let go and leave that circle to avoid future madness.
Not seeing, not asking, not thinking; life would be much easier and I would have less burden to carry!

I am drinking a bitter Expresso!


傷心咖啡店深藍色的燈光存在於黑暗的角落
我走進了傷心咖啡店裡,以一杯咖啡的代價,
經歷了人生中最混亂豐富的旅程。
我看見了人間最浪漫溫暖的感情,
也看見了人間最孤獨無情的面貌。
在這個世界生存,拿著自己的生命冒險,
只求換取一個出口。我的出口是.......(尋找中)

(一)

當你覺得曾經是好朋友的朋友已經不再是那時候的他時
是他變了,還是自己,還是像愛情一樣 
we are not as compatible as we thought we were!?

當他跟自己身邊的人好過於跟自己時,
應該對他生氣,還是檢討自己?還是自己想太多了?
還是所看到的都是小細節,但卻忽略其他的細節?

有時很想就這樣撒手離開。不去想,不去尋找答案,不去問!
說不定會活得更快樂。



正在喝著 苦澀Expresso!

1 comment: